Your Online Student Account
Login to your Student Account
Reed College Student Account Center is an online portal for accessing real time student account information 24/7. Log in to student account center to easily view your account, make payments, or set up a payment plan online.
View and manage your account with easy to-navigate tabs:
- Account Summary – View your current balance due, make a one-time payment, or enroll in a payment plan. Use Quick Links to complete other frequent actions recommended by the business office.
- Account Activity – View and print account activity by term or date range.
- Payment Plans – View payment plan offerings. Activate and manage your plan to pay your balance in affordable monthly installments.
- Make Payment- options include:
- ACH/direct debit. Securely add your preferred bank account for easy payment each time you make a payment. (no additional fee)
- Credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover and ATM debit cards). Securely add your preferred card for easy checkout each time you pay. (fees vary, maximum fee 2.99%)
- International & wire payment. Bank wire, credit card, online/eWallet, plus other options may be available depending on the originating country.
Students: Access Student Account Center using your Kerberos (IRIS login).
Authorized Users: If somebody is assisting you with the financial aspect of your Reed College education, you may wish to grant that person/s authorized user access to manage your student account on-line. You (the student) can authorize others by following the instructions for setting up Authorized Users.
Please see billing policies for more information on how and when we generate bills, and to whom and where they get sent.