To access the preliminary reports produced by the eleven working groups, you must use your Reed College Kerberos username and password. If you need assistance, please contact Computer User Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503/777-7525.
Further details about strategic planning, including a timeline and description of the various working groups, can be found on the strategic planning website.
Working Group Reports
- Group A: Foundational Curriculum
- Group B: Intermediate and Advanced Curriculum
- Group C: The Arts at Reed
- Group D: Education Outside the Classroom
- Group E: January and Summer Term
- Group F: Community Governance & Academic Administrative Structure
- Group G: Research, Teaching, and the Liberal Arts College
- Group H: Faculty and Staff Quality of Life
- Group I: Whom Do We Want to Educate
- Group J: Student Success
- Group K: Long-Term Financial Health of the College