How do I operate the laundry machines?
- Load clothes and all products (soap, bleach, etc.)
- Select machine using reader's numeric keypad and press ENTER.Note: To cancel a transaction press CANCEL.
- Read laundry instructions provided.
- Select cycle on washer by pressing fabric settings button.
- Select machine using reader's numeric keypad and press ENTER. Note: To cancel a transaction press CANCEL.
- To add dry time before starting the dryer press the ADD TIME key.
- Read laundry machine instructions provided.
- Select cycle on dryer by pressing fabric settings button.
Directions on how to operate laundry machines are posted in all the laundry rooms.
How do I add money to laundry account?
Beginning August 2019 laundry facilities will be available to students at no cost.
What do I do if a laundry machine is broken?
Contact Facilities at 503-777-7283. Please make sure you report both the location of the machine and the number posted on the front of it.