Returning HA Application Information
Any current student who has been a Reed House Adviser in the last two years may apply using the Returning HA Application Process.
Application ChecklistThe following must be submitted through Handshake no later than noon on Tuesday, February 4, 2019. Applications received after this time will not be accepted.
PHASE ONE: WRITTEN APPLICATION
- Prepare your application materials
- Cover letter (Please address the following prompts):
- What are you looking to change next year and what challenges are you looking forward to?
- What year(s) of students do you feel most strongly that you can support (i.e., seniors, juniors, sophomores, first-years, transfers) and how do you plan to support those that are outside of your comfort zone?
- Placement Form
- Release of Information Form
- Submit application materials through Handshake by Tuesday, February 4 at noon.
PHASE TWO: INDIVIDUAL EVALUATION
- If you are currently an HA, you will review your performance evaluation at the end of Fall semester with your supervisor and discuss any next steps for the rehire process.
- If you are currently away from campus, you will be contacted by the HA Selection Committee regarding your next steps after the application deadline.
- Check your email! HA decision letters will be sent out on Friday, March 13.