Returning HA Application Information
Any current student who has been a Reed House Adviser in the last two years may apply using the Returning HA Application Process.
Application ChecklistThe following must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Wednesday, February 5, 2019. Applications received on time will be given preference for rehire.
- Cover letter (please address prompts listed on cover letter webpage)
- Placement Form
- Release of Information Form
PHASE ONE: WRITTEN APPLICATION
- Prepare your application materials
- Submit application materials to email@example.com by Tuesday, February 5 at noon. Applications received on time will be given preference for interviews..
PHASE TWO: INDIVIDUAL EVALUATION
- If you are currently an HA, you will review your performance evaluation at the end of Fall semester with your supervisor and discuss any next steps for the rehire process.
- If you are currently away from campus, you will be contacted by the HA Selection Committee regarding your next steps after the application deadline
- Check your email! HA decision letters will be sent out on Friday, March 8.