Access applications and resources for both new and returning applicants.
House Adviser Application Due January 31st
Abroad or away from Reed? Review additional specifics if you are applying while currently away from Reed College
- Cover Letter
- Release of Information
- House Adviser Placement Form
- Applicant Recommendation Form
For new House Adviser applicants, please address the following prompts in your cover letter:
- Tell us about a community that has been important to you and how you were involved in it
- How would being an HA contribute to your experience at Reed?
For returning House Advisers, please address the following prompts in your cover letter:
- What challenges did you face this year and how did you address them?
- What are you looking to change next year and what challenges are you looking forward to?
- What year(s) of students do you feel most strongly that you can support (i.e., seniors, juniors, sophomores, first-years, transfers) and how do you plan to support those that are outside of your comfort zone?