- Fully furnished apartment including a washer and dryer, internet access, utilities, and a dishwasher
- Meal plan for on campus dining
- Pet friendly housing
- Free on-campus parking
- Subsidized public transportation monthly passes through through Tri-Met
- Access to Zipcars parked at Reed
- Free access to Reed College gym facilities (within COVID-19 guidelines/availability)
- Funds are available for professional development opportunities including conference attendance, professional organization membership, and student affairs staff development sessions.
- Previous and current Area Coordinators have attended NASPA, ACPA, and ACUHO-I.
- Area Coordinators have also attend conferences related to their interests such as NASPA’s multicultural institute, NASPA’s mental health conference, Roots of Change: Men, Sex and Justice, National Conference for Race & Ethnicity in Higher Education, Consortium on High Achievement and Success, Association for Outdoor Recreation Educators, the National Academic Advising Association, among many others.
- There are opportunities to serve on campus-wide committees with student, faculty, staff. Past committee opportunities include Honor Council, Staff Appreciation Committee, Health ad Safety Committee, Reed Entertainers, etc.
Visit the Human Resources webpage for more comprehensive information about benefits.