- Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
- Adviser: Meg Scharle
- Thesis:What You Owe Me: A Look at Scanlon’s Contractualism
- What it’s about: A descriptive look at T.M. Scanlon’s Contractualist theory and some common objections. The objections are then evaluated in depth and the validity of each claim is assessed.
- What it’s really about:My obsession with social contract theories.
- Cool stuff:Played Rugby. Wrote for Quest. Girlfriend once tackled me at a rugby meet. Now helping raise her daughter.
- Random Thoughts:Reed, in many ways has grounded me better in reality, not only in my abilities but also in my realization of what needs to be done in order to achieve my goals.