Reed Campus Photos for Zoom Virtual Backgrounds
Before you begin, right click to download the image you would like to your device.
Confirm “virtual background” is enabled in your online account.
- Log into your online account from your browser: zoom.us.
- Go to "My Account."
- Choose “Settings.”
- Choose “In Meeting (Advanced).”
- Enable “Virtual Background.”
Configure your background in your desktop Zoom application.
- Open your Zoom application and log in.
- Click the settings button:
- From "Settings," click “Virtual Background.”
- From "Virtual Background" you may see a number of pre-installed images and video clips that you can click to use as your background. To add your own images and videos to the Zoom virtual background library, click the "+" icon in the upper right corner. You may need to deselect "I have a green screen."
Alternatively, while in a Zoom meeting, you can click the arrow at the bottom of your Zoom screen (beside “Stop Video") and select “Choose Virtual Background…” from the fly-out menu:
Note: not all operating systems and computer configurations will support a virtual background.