Before you begin, right click to download the image you would like to your device.
Confirm “virtual background” is enabled in your online account.
- Log into your online account from your browser: zoom.us.
- Go to "My Account."
- Choose “Settings.”
- Choose “In Meeting (Advanced).”
- Enable “Virtual Background.”
Configure your background in your desktop Zoom application.
- Open your Zoom application and log in.
- Click the settings button:
- From "Settings," click “Virtual Background.”
- From "Virtual Background" you may see a number of pre-installed images and video clips that you can click to use as your background. To add your own images and videos to the Zoom virtual background library, click the "+" icon in the upper right corner. You may need to deselect "I have a green screen."
Alternatively, while in a Zoom meeting, you can click the arrow at the bottom of your Zoom screen (beside “Stop Video") and select “Choose Virtual Background…” from the fly-out menu:
Note: not all operating systems and computer configurations will support a virtual background.