- Tuesday, August 20
- Students participating in the Peer Mentor Program and International Student Orientation arrive.
- Friday, August 23, 1–5 p.m.
- Students participating in Pre-Orientation Experiences (Outdoor, SEEDS) check-in. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these programs.
- Monday, August 26, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check-in.
- Tuesday, August 27, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes.
- Sunday, September 1, evening
- New Reedie Orientation concludes.
- Monday, September 2, 9 a.m.
- Labor Day.
- Tuesday, September 3
- First day of class.
The Orientation App: download instructions
In addition to viewing the schedule, you will be able to access maps, restaurant and shopping lists, campus resources, and other useful information. Contents of the app will continue to be updated throughout the summer.
The app is currently live. There are two ways to use the app:
- Through the app: Search your app store for Reed College. Within the app, select the Orientation 2019 guide. New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders 10 minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.
- Through the web: Use the website to view contents of the app. Note: the website has slightly less functionality than the app.