Spring 2023 General Timeline
Once you have accepted your offer of admission and paid your first deposit, you will be able to start completing your next steps for housing, advising, and registration. Here is a general timeline of what you can expect between being admitted and starting classes in the spring:
- December 2022: Log in to IRIS and complete your required forms, including the advising form and housing application (this can only be completed after you pay your first deposit).
- Mid-December 2022: Complete online pre-orientation modules, which will be sent to you via email.
- January 6, 2023: All incoming student forms due
- January 13, 2023: New student move-in
- January 14 - 22, 2023: Paideia (optional programming)
- January 17, 2023: New Student Orientation
- January 17, 2023: You will meet with your adviser and register for classes
- January 23, 2023: Classes begin!