Materials & Forms
When you enroll (your first enrollment deposit will be applied toward your first semester's tuition), Reed will send you an email with information and instructions for setting up your computer account and email.
After you set up your computer account, you can begin to access required forms online.
Below is a list of materials and forms that we ask you to submit or complete online.
Checklist & InformationRequired*
- Deposit (second enrollment deposit)*Your first enrollment deposit was submitted when you accepted Reed’s offer of admission.
- Housing—Disability Accommodation Request FormPriority deadline.
By June 15
- About YouUpdate personal information, including preferred first name, salutation, gender, and pronouns.
- Academic Information Release Form*Indicate whether your parents or guardians may access your grades independently or will need to ask you for grade information.
- Academic Questionnaire and Adviser Matching*Identify your academic interests to help Reed match you with a faculty adviser.
- Academic Adviser: Letter of Introduction*Tell your adviser about yourself and your academic goals before you arrive.
- Academics—Disability Accommodation Request FormBegin the accommodation request process by submitting a pre-appointment form and uploading relevant documentation.
- Address & PhoneReview and update your mailing address and mobile phone number.
- Billing Information Release Form*Authorize Reed to release detailed information about your college billing account to your parents, other family members, trustees, or banks.
- Emergency Contact and Alert Form*Provide emergency contact information, missing person contact information, and additional addresses for campus alerts.
- Health Insurance Waiver FormRequired if you opt out of Reed insurance because you have comparable health insurance coverage. If you are under 18, you must complete a paper version of this form and obtain your parent or guardian’s signature.
- Orientation T-shirt Size*Let us know!
- Photograph Submission for Reed ID*Upload your photo for your Reed ID.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: International Student OrientationOpens March 28, 2020; required for all F-1 and J-1 visa holders.
- Residence Life Forms Opens May 1, 2020. Required for students who want to live on campus. For more information about living on campus, visit the residence life website.
- Social Security or Tax ID Number*Federal regulations require that students provide a Social Security number or Tax ID so the college can issue a 1098-T tax form. See IRS Publication 970 for more information. If you do not have a Social Security number or Tax ID, or do not wish to provide it, indicate that on this form.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility*Outlines the student's personal responsibility for college charges assessed to their account.
By July 1
- Deposit (second enrollment deposit for transfer students only)*Your first enrollment deposit was submitted when you accepted Reed’s offer of admission.
- Tuition BillingCheck your Reed email for your tuition statement.
- Tuition InsuranceEnroll in optional tuition insurance.
- Health Services Forms*Complete your required health forms through Student Health Portal (SHP) or IRIS. You will need your Reed username and password (Kerberos). Submit required information from your health care provider by fax (503-777-7209) or US Mail.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences: Medical Information FormRequired for all Orientation programs and experiences.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: Peer Mentor ProgramForm opens May 1, 2020.
By July 26
- Placement ExamsPlacement exams for Arabic, French, German, Greek, Latin, and Spanish are available online through July 26.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: SEEDS Community EngagementForm opens May 1, 2020.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: Virtual Outdoor Education ProgramOpens May 1, 2020.
By August 1
- Confidential CIRP Freshman SurveyOver the summer, you will receive an email request with a personalized link to this national survey of incoming first-year college students. Responses are confidential.
- Final High School Transcript to Admission*Your high school can email your final transcript to the
admission office or you can mail it.
- Disability Accommodation Request-OrientationTransport, interpreting services, placement exams, etc.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences WaiverRequired for all orientation programs and experiences.
By August 21
By September 21
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training*In mid-August, you will receive an email with instructions about how to complete this online training program.