- Deposit (second enrollment deposit)*Your first enrollment deposit was submitted when you accepted Reed’s offer of admission.
- Residence Life Forms Opens April 30, 2021. Required for students who want to live on campus. For more information about living on campus, visit the residence life website.
- Academic Questionnaire and Adviser Matching*Identify your academic interests to help Reed match you with a faculty adviser.
- Academic Adviser: Letter of Introduction*Tell your adviser about yourself and your academic goals before you arrive.
- Placement Exams & Orientation—Disability Accommodation Request FormOpens April 30, 2021.
- Housing—Disability Accommodation Request FormOpens April 30, 2021. Priority deadline.
Materials & Forms
In mid-April, Reed will send you an email with information and instructions for setting up your computer account and email.
After you set up your computer account, you can begin to access required forms online.
Below is a list of materials and forms that we ask you to submit or complete online. Should you encounter issues completing the required materials and forms, please contact the orientation team.
Checklist & InformationRequired*
By June 15
- About You*Update personal information, including preferred first name, salutation, gender, and pronouns.
- Photograph Submission for Reed ID*Upload your photo for your Reed ID.
- Academic Information Release Form*Indicate whether your parents or guardians may access your grades independently or will need to ask you for grade information.
- Address & Phone*Review and update your mailing address and mobile phone number.
- Billing Information Release Form*Authorize Reed to release detailed information about your college billing account to your parents, other family members, trustees, or banks.
- Emergency Contact and Alert Form*Provide emergency contact information, missing person contact information, and additional addresses for campus alerts.
- Health Insurance Waiver FormRequired if you opt out of Reed insurance because you have comparable health insurance coverage. If you are under 18, you must complete a paper version of this form and obtain your parent or guardian’s signature.
- Orientation T-shirt Size*Let us know!
- Social Security or Tax ID Number*Federal regulations require that students provide a Social Security number or Tax ID so the college can issue a 1098-T tax form. See IRS Publication 970 for more information. If you do not have a Social Security number or Tax ID, or do not wish to provide it, indicate that on this form.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility*Outlines the student's personal responsibility for college charges assessed to their account.
By July 1
- Deposit (second enrollment deposit for transfer students only)*Your first enrollment deposit was submitted when you accepted Reed’s offer of admission.
- Final High School Transcript to Admission*Your high school can email your final transcript to the admission office or you can mail it.
- Health Services Forms*Complete your required health forms through Student Health Portal (SHP) or IRIS. You will need your Reed username and password (Kerberos). Submit required information from your health care provider by fax (503-777-7209) or US Mail.
- Tuition BillingCheck your Reed email for your tuition statement.
- Tuition InsuranceEnroll in optional tuition insurance.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences: Medical Information FormForm opens June 1, 2021. Required for all Orientation programs and experiences.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: Peer Mentor ProgramForm opens June 1, 2021.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: International Student OrientationOpens May 1, 2021; required for all F-1 and J-1 visa holders.
- Upload your COVID-19 vaccine record or valid exemption*
By August 1
- Confidential CIRP Freshman SurveyOver the summer, you will receive an email request with a personalized link to this national survey of incoming first-year college students. Responses are confidential.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: SEEDS Community EngagementForm opens July 15, 2021.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences Registration: Outdoor Education ProgramOpens July 15, 2021.
- Orientation Programs and Experiences WaiverForms open June 1, 2021. Required for all orientation programs and experiences.
- Academics—Disability Accommodation Request Form
By August 13
By August 20
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training*In mid-August, you will receive an email with instructions about how to complete this online training program.