New employee welcome
Getting ready for your first day
- Check with your supervisor about where and when to arrive on your first day
- Most staff work 8:30 am to 5 pm with an hour unpaid lunch. Those are the hours for campus offices, too.
- Note that you will have your photo taken on your first day for your Reed ID card
- Learn about the honor principle
Getting to campus
- Directions to campus
- Public transportation info
- Map of campus
- Where to Park: As a courtesy to our neighbors, please do not park on neighboring streets. As a courtesy to each other, we park in the lot that's assigned to our building.
|Facility Services||West Lot|
|Gray Campus Center||West Lot|
|Health Center||West Lot|
|Johansen House||East Lot|
|Performing Arts||West Lot|
|Sports Center||West Lot|
|Studio Art||East Lot|
What to bring for your first day
- Canceled check for direct deposit
- Original, signed offer letter (if you haven't already turned this in)
- Forms of ID
New to the area?
Here's info on Portland neighborhoods, restaurants and shops
Relocation and travel reimbursement
If you are relocating from outside of the Portland area, you may be eligible for some reimbursement from the college. Read about current Reed College relocation and travel reimbursement here.