Online Maintenance Requests
If you have questions or problems submitting your online work order, contact Brad McMurphy at x6664.
How to Submit a Maintenance Request
1. Visit our maintenance request form web page and log on with your Reed username and password.
2. Your name and phone number should be automatically populated in the Requester Information area. Fill out the remainder of the fields on the form:
- Description: Briefly describe the problem.
- Building: Use the drop-down menu to choose the building where the problem is located. If the problems is outside, select the nearest building.
- Room: Enter the room number or a description (for example, third floor hallway).
- Additional Details: Use this space for any additional information needed to explain the problem.
3. Click the Submit button. A screen will appear, letting you know that your request has been submitted. You can now close the web browser window, or navigate elsewhere. We will be in touch with questions, or to let you know the status of your request.submit a maintenance request