Staff Committee on Diversity
The Staff Committee on Diversity will make recommendations to senior leadership that it believes would lead to the enhanced recruitment and retention of staff from underrepresented and historically marginalized groups, especially racial and ethnic groups. The Staff CoD will also make recommendations to senior leadership to promote inclusive and culturally responsive practices within the college’s departments and across its units. In partnership with the Office for Institutional Diversity and the Center for Teaching and Learning, the Staff CoD will promote education, communication, and dialogue between and among campus constituencies on issues of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Launching three affinity groups
- Launch additional affinity groups
- Author additional advice to hiring teams about increasing inclusion and defeating bias
- Making recommendations to campus leadership regarding staff retention.
- Authored advice to hiring teams How to Write an Inclusive Job Posting
- Revised and updated inclusive language for staff job postings