We’re in the process of updating this material. If there’s something you’re looking for that’s not here, check the archived R documentation.
Reed R Resources
Getting started with R
- Installing R and RStudio
- Getting Used to R, RStudio, and R Markdown
- Some useful R packages
- Cheatsheets for common methods & tasks
- Plain text files
- Native files from statistical software (R, Stata, SPSS, etc…)
- Web data
Presentation and visualization
- R-bloggers for daily news/tips on using R
- DataCamp for lots of courses (some free) on R topics and tasks
- Modern Dive and R for Data Science, for more discussion of data input, wrangling, visualization, and modeling
- R people love cats
Resources are authored and maintained by the Data@Reed team.