CRES is pleased to announce CRES Classics, a series of trans-disciplinary conversations of landmark CRES creators and works led by Reed and visiting faculty.
The Spring 2019 CRES Classics schedule is:
- Monday, Feb. 11, 12 pm–1pm, Kate Duffly and Jaclyn Pryor, Couple in a Cage, PAB 104
- Monday, Feb. 25, 12 pm–1 pm, Radhika Natarajan and Anoop Mirpuri, Scenes of Subjection, PAB 104
- Monday, Mar. 11, 12 pm–1 pm, Mark Burford, The Black Atlantic, PAB 104
- Thursday, Apr. 11, 12 pm–1 pm, LaShandra Sullivan, Black Feminist Statement, Vollum 116
- Tuesday, Apr. 16, 10:30–11.50 am, Rachel Carrico and Minh Tranh, Revelations, PAB Performance Lab