1. Open the 'Go' menu from the
2. In the dialog box that pops up, enter the following into the "Server Address:" field:
and hit the connect button.
3. Enter your username and admin password and hit connect.
4. A dialog box should pop up asking you which volumes you want to mount. Select 'Departments' and hit OK.
5. Done! You should be connected to Homeserver now.
To create a shortcut to Homeserver, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you are already connected to Homeserver (see instructions above)
2. There should be an icon on the Desktop named '
3. Right-click on the desktop icon and select 'Make Alias'.
4. This will create a shortcut to Homeserver named 'Departments alias' (you can rename it).
4. You can then drag the shortcut to the dock!