Printing Through Your iDevice
Follow these steps to enable printing through your iDevice:
1) Firstly, get the Papercut app. Go to http://papercut-1.reed.edu:9191/ios/install and install the app. It should prompt you to a page like this:
2) Install it, regardless of any warnings.
3) You should now be able to find an icon on your iDevice called "Printing". Go to the app, and login using your Reed username and password (the same ones you use to login to your Reed email). It should take you to a page like this:
4) You have now enabled printing from your iDevice. You can now, for instance, print from Notes by pressing the "Send to" icon on the upper right side:
5) When prompted to choose between the printer options, press on "iPhone-billed-BW". Head back to the Printing app and you will get a message like this:
6) Your printing request was submitted, but now needs to be released to a printer. To release the job, press the "Printers" button in the top right corner to open a mobile-friendly webpage of our printing release website: printing.reed.edu/mobile/release
7) Select your printer of choice, check the box of the job(s) you want printed, and hit the green "Release" button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
8) If all went well, the printer should be processing your document!