Senior Data / Applications Analyst
Location: ETC 308
What I Do:
- Collaborate with administrative users to conduct needs analysis and identify optimal technology solutions.
- Work with other staff members to analyze and implement major system components, updates, and upgrades.
- Work independently and with other staff members to design and implement forms, reports, and other software components as needed.
- Work with staff in other areas of Computing & Information Services to integrate administrative systems with network utilities, web front-ends, and other campus systems.
- Develop software solutions using Reed’s suite of programming tools, including Evisions Argos report writer and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Create, maintain, and distribute documentation for end users.
- Collaborate with other departments on operations, meeting and training schedules, special projects, and other technical support activities.