Digital Project Manager
Location: ETC 318
Hours: virtual office hours by appt.
What I Do:
- Work closely with faculty and staff who are interested in using digital media. Make recommendations for digital audio, video and imaging technology.
- Coordinate, implement, and maintain digital media services made available through the web or other delivery mechanisms.
- Develop multimedia materials and associated web materials for faculty and staff.
- Provide hands-on training for in the creation and use of digital media.
- Collaborate with the digital asset management project team to develop digital collections and associated web sites.
- Work closely with faculty and the Instructional Technologist to develop websites and materials that use the digital asset management system.
- Collaborate with the academic web specialist and webmaster to manage the media server, multimedia lab and associated systems.
- Collaborate with the college web designer to develop effective, creative and consistent college web sites.
- Coordinate loaner pool of cameras and other digital recording devices.
- Supervise student assistants.