PAB Audio Visual Technician
Location: PAB 103
What I Do:
- Provide on-site audio-visual support for Reed campus classes and events. Deliver, set up, test, and operate audio-visual equipment scheduled for use, and monitor programs as needed. Deliver, set up, and test computer projection equipment and establish network connections as required.
- Provide audio-visual, projection, sound and lighting support for events scheduled in Kaul Auditorium in coordination with Kaul/Conference & Events Planning staff.
- Consult with faculty, visiting lecturers, Conference & Events Planning personnel and other campus staff to design the best presentation of material and to insure high quality audio-visual service.
- Provide instruction in use of audio-visual equipment for students, faculty, and staff.
- Maintain, repairs and overhaul audio-visual equipment campus wide. Assist in maintaining repair records for audio-visual equipment.