Location: ETC 112A
Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 8:30 am - noon, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What I Do:
- Provide on-site audio-visual support for Reed classes and events across campus.
- Deliver, set up, test, and operate audio-visual equipment scheduled for use across campus, monitoring events or classes as needed.
- Deliver, setup, and test computing equipment used for projection, troubleshooting network connections as needed.
- Provide projection, sound, and lighting support for events scheduled on campus, in coordination with Conference & Events Planning staff.
- Record campus events as requested.
- Assist with installation and configuration of audio-visual equipment across campus.