User Support Specialist
Location: ETC 111
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - noon and 1 pm - 5 pm
What I Do:
- Provide technical support to faculty, staff, and students using Macintosh, Windows, and Linux computers.
- Configure and allocate college owned computing equipment for faculty & staff.
- Provision computing accounts for community members.
- Manage general and specialized computer labs across campus to meet the academic needs of faculty & students.
- Assist with recruitment, training and supervision of CUS student workers.
- Assist with system administration of CIS servers.
- Create and maintain web and printed documentation.
- Work closely with end users and CIS staff in the development, testing, deployment and support of computing services.
- Work with others in CIS to support network access across campus.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies as appropriate; advise, consult and participate in learning and implementing new technologies.