Top Job Industries for Reed Biology Majors
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Education & Training
- Health Services
- Business Management & Administration
- Human Services
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Information Technology
- Architecture & Construction
- Government & Public Administration
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
Graduate and Professional Schools Most Frequently Attended by Reed Biology Alumni
- University of Washington
- Columbia University
- Portland State University
- UC Davis
- UC Berkeley
- UC San Francisco
- Oregon State University
- Yale University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Stanford University
- Emory University
- New York University
Selected Alumni Volunteers Who Majored in Biology
- Marianne McPherson '77, Purchasing Manager, Raytheon Company
- James Coddington '74, Agnes Gund Chief Conservator, Museum of Modern Art, NYC
- Keith Allen '83, Head of Computational Biology, Syngenta
- Ali Nouri '97, Energy and Agriculture Policy Advisor, US Senate
- Erik Speckman '91, Consultant, Enkephalon, Inc.
- Christina (Rizopoulos) Valauri '78, Managing Director & Global Director of Research, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co.
- Nicolas Azios '99, Oenologist, Gainey Vineyard
- Lisa Danzig '85, Physician, Infectious Disease Specialist, Novartis
- John Kough '75, Senior Scientist, Office of Pesticide Programs, US EPA
- Jennifer Robertson '01, Epidemiologist, Salt Lake Valley Health Dept.
- Marian Mulkey '81, Senior Programs Officer, Health Insurance Markets and Uninsured, California HealthCare Foundation
- Oliver Nanassy '91, Senior Research Scientist, Field and Laboratory Manager, Blood Cell Storage Inc.
Express Advising and Drop-In Hours
Express Advising and Drop-in Hours will not be available during winter break. Regular hours will resume beginning January, 28th 2019.
Express Advising with PCAs
On hiatus until Spring Semester
Drop-In Hours with CLBR Staff
Mon: 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., CommonsTue: 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., Multicultural Resource Center (Cancelled 12/11/2018)
Thur: 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., International Student Services
Fri: 11:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., Multicultural Resource Center (Cancelled 12/14/2018)
Join our mailing lists
Fellowships & Awards
Hours: M-F, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.