Senior Scholars Program
What is the Senior Scholars Program?
The Senior Scholars Program is an in-depth virtual introduction to our community designed to answer the unique questions posed by underrepresented students and students of color. High-achieving high school seniors learn about life at Reed and create lasting connections with current students and faculty.
In this program, students:
- Meet with President Audrey Bilger.
- Connect with Milyon Trulove, Vice President and Dean of Admission & Financial Aid, and Karnell McConnell-Black, Vice President for Student Life.
- Join faculty members for a Q&A about our unique conference-style classes and what learning looks like at Reed.
- Hear from current students about their experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Get an inside look at our residence halls and take a virtual tour of the Thesis Tower.
When is the Senior Scholars Program?
The Senior Scholars Program ran in November and December 2021. Please fill out the interest form to be notified about future programming.
How do I apply?We currently don't have an open application available for Senior Scholars. Please fill out this interest form to be notified about future programming.
Please contact Varik Harris, Assistant Dean of Admission, at email@example.com for any questions you may have.