Senior Scholars Program
What is the Senior Scholars Program?
The Senior Scholars Program is an in-depth virtual introduction to our community designed to answer the unique questions posed by underrepresented students and students of color. High-achieving high school seniors will learn about life at Reed and create lasting connections with current students and faculty.
In this program, students will:
- Meet with President Audrey Bilger.
- Connect with Milyon Trulove, Vice President and Dean of Admission & Financial Aid, and Karnell McConnell-Black, Vice President for Student Life.
- Join faculty members for a Q&A about our unique conference-style classes and what learning looks like at Reed.
- Hear from current students about their experiences inside and outside of the classroom.
- Get an inside look at our residence halls and take a virtual tour of the Thesis Tower.
When is the Senior Scholars Program?
Once accepted, students will be invited to one of the following Senior Scholars Programs:
- Friday, November 19, 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT
- Tuesday, November 23, 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT
- Wednesday, December 1, 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT
- Thursday, December 9, 4:00–7:00 p.m. PT
How Do I Apply?
- Submit an admission application to Reed by November 15 (students may submit their application as Early Decision, Early Action, or Regular Decision).
- Complete a short form indicating your interest in Senior Scholars.
The deadline to apply for the Senior Scholars Program is Monday, November 15.
Please contact Varik Harris, Assistant Dean of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.