Senior Scholar Program
What is the Senior Scholar Program?
Reed invites a highly qualified group of diverse high school seniors from around the US to visit campus virtually for an exclusive, highly curated visit! Students will have the opportunity to engage in conversations and meetings with Reed’s administrative and student leaders, as well as faculty from a variety of disciplines. Virtual visits will happen between November 8 and 20, 2020 with students being able to craft a visit schedule that works best for them.
When is the Senior Scholar Program?
The Senior Scholar Program will take place on several days from November 8 through November 20. More details coming soon!
Who applies for the Senior Scholar Program?
- are high school seniors (Class of 2021);
- live in the United States;
- are from a historically underrepresented racial or ethnic background (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander).
How Do I Apply?
To apply, submit your application to Reed through either the Common or Coalition Application AND complete the form below.
Applications are due on Friday, October 30.
The application includes:
- Application to Reed through Common or Coalition Application;
- High school transcript (official or unofficial);
- Completion of Statement of Interest Survey
- Contact the admission office.