Reed Fall Fly-in Program
What is the Reed Fall Fly-in Program?
Reed invites a highly qualified group of high school seniors from around the US to campus for a three-day, two-night exploration of Reed and the City of Portland. Students stay in residence halls with current students and participate in our Fall Visit Program, a daylong event of classroom visits and student-professor engagement opportunities. Reed also arranges trips to explore highlights of Portland. All travel is arranged and paid for by the college (including flights to and from Portland).
Who applies for the Reed Fall Fly-in Program?
- are high school seniors (Class of 2020);
- live in the United States;
- are from a historically underrepresented racial or ethnic background (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American, Native Hawaiian, or Pacific Islander).
How Do I Apply?
Applications for the 2019 Fall Fly-in Program will be available by mid-August.
The application includes:
- online application;
- one short essay;
- high school transcript;
- if accepted to the program, Coalition Application or Common Application submission (applying as an Early Decision I, Early Decision II, Early Action, or Regular Decision applicant) will be required by mid-October.
- Contact the admission office.