Capital improvements around campus this summer
Over the summer academic break, Facilities Services will be busy on a long list of projects:
1. Complete Trillium
2. Remodel Canyon Cafe
3. Chemistry 313 lab renovation (Anthony Carrasquillo)
4. Psychology 102/103 remodel into a large computer lab
5. Vollum Lecture Hall screen and curtain replacement
6. Studio Art enclose outdoor welding area
7. A/V: VLH, Gray Lounge, Kaul auditorium, PAB 104, PAB Performance lab, Greenwood, ETC 205, 208, 211, Eliot 405, 414, 416
8. Biology 19 lecture hall, expand space, new seat cushions, carpet and paint; relocate marker boards; new A/V
9. Foster/Scholz carpet, paint, furniture, power/data upgrades.
10. Naito paint, carpet furniture
11. Birchwood apartments siding, window and furniture replacements
12. Old Dorm Block window replacements
13. Remodel E209/E210
14. Remodel Eliot 110
15. Sport Center seismic upgrade. Upgrade of pool pumps, controls and electrical.
16. ETC roof-top chiller replacement
17. Financial Aid offices remodel
18. Gender-inclusive restroom improvements in Biology and Vollum
19. Multiple routine roof replacements
20. Multiple card reader installations
21. Renovate/repair five faculty houses
22. Carpet and paint throughout campus
23. Complete requirements for CIZ-1 and NCUs
For more information, contact Steven Yeadon.
Submitted by Robin Tovey.
Posted on May 16, 2019
Questions may be directed to Robin Tovey, communications manager. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.