May Bike More Challenge
April showers bring May flowers, but May brings the annual Bike More challenge!
The Bike More challenge is a fun, free competition to show more people how easy and enjoyable cycling can be. It runs from May 1 - May 31. Win great prizes from Love to Ride, not to mention bragging rights!
How does it work?
- Register on this website (or log in, if you already have an account)
- Join us fr a kickoff breakfast at 8am on Tuesday, May 1 by the bike racks on the back side of Eliot. Meet other riders and grab coffee or a snack!
- Ride a bike anywhere, anytime from May 1-31
- Record your ride on the Love to Ride website (or by using an app!) and tell your friends and coworkers about the Challenge
- Reward yourself and your friends by winning prizes!
On-campus bike tune-ups - free for new riders & discount for continuing riders!
Get ready to roll with a convenient on-campus tune-up provided by our friends at SprocketFly! Just drop your bike off when you come into work, and pick it up when you are ready to go home.
When? Friday, April 27 and Monday, April 30, 8am-5pm
Where? Prexy back patio
How much? The first 10 new riders to register on the Love to Ride site will qualify for a free basic tune-up (a $70 value)! Register first, then contact Christine for the discount code. Up to 10 returning riders will be eligible to receive a $30 discount. Contact Christine for the discount code.How do I sign up for a tune-up? Click here
SprocketFly will also have bike lights, cables, tubes, and other accessories available for purchase. (Bonus: Every tune-up SprocketFly completes helps provide a meal for those who need one at Sisters of the Road in downtown Portland.)
New to biking?
We've got you covered. We'll help you find your best route to work, figure out what gear you need, and give you pointers for having fun on two wheels. We'll even set you up with a bike buddy if you just want someone to ride with. Contact Christine for more!
Are you in? Register now!
For more information, contact Christine Hanolsy.
Posted on Apr 26, 2018
Questions may be directed to Robin Tovey, communications manager. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.