Exclusive Reed Enrollment Period at Growing Seeds To End April 30
• Growing Seeds at Crystal Springs is open exclusively for Reed family enrollment until April 30. The next Reed tour of the Irvington facility is scheduled for Saturday, April 11 at 10 a.m. Email Sarah Kilkenny, the director of the Reed center, at email@example.com with any questions or to reserve your place for the tour.
• Scholarships for Reed families are still available. Email Sarah Kilkenny for details.
• An opening date in August is projected.
• Clarification: Growing Seeds at Crystal Springs closures align with the Reed calendar: Fall and spring staff-training days will be aligned with the Reed spring and fall breaks; May closure for conferences will align with Reed’s exam week, and the closure for two days in August will align with Orientation week. Other closures include Memorial Day, Independence Day, plus 1-2 days; Labor Day; Veterans Day; Thanksgiving and Friday following; December 24-31.
• There will be some opportunities for students to work at the children's center. Anyone who is interested should email Kyrie Eppley at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information. Interviews will likely take place, for no more than ten positions, during the summer. All students who work at the children's center are legally required to undergo security checks.
Questions may be directed to Robin Tovey, communications manager. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.