Give Yourself a Break! Workshop
Tuesday, October 22, 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
This event is open only to current Reed students, faculty, and staff.
Give Yourself A Break!—The Workshop
Tuesday, Oct 22, 1:30 to 3p.m., ETC 211
RVSP REQUIRED by Monday, October 21, at 5 p.m.
Give Yourself a Break! may be for you, if you ……
- Want to increase your chances of getting a rewarding summer or post bac prospects.
- Don’t want to miss early deadlines.
- Waited to start your summer search too late last year.
Join career services staff members and a small group of students to get some serious traction on planning for next summer.
- Research established summer programs that often have November deadlines.
- Research the alumni directory for alumni who have experience and expertise in your fields of interest
- Create your introduction for applications or for seeking ideas leads and referrals.
- Create an action plan to reach your goal!
Bring your lap tops, or we can have one there for you to use for the time of the workshop. Let us know if you need a lap top when you RSVP.
For more information, contact Erika Van Winkle or visit:
Posted on Sep 30, 2013
Questions may be directed to Robin Tovey, communications manager. Announcements do not represent the views of Reed College.