Doyle Online Writing Lab
Resources for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Reed College Services for Students with Disabilities offers highly individualized support for students with disabilities.
- Learning Disability Links (Brown U.)
- Tips for Writing with a Learning Disability (Dartmouth Composition Center)
- A Systematic Approach for Assisting Students with Learning Disabilities in Postsecondary Education (LDonline.org)
- Services for Learning Disabled Students (SUNY at Buffalo)
- Teaching College Students With Learning Disabilities (UC Berkeley)
Intersections: Theory-Practice in the Writing Center, edited by Joan Mullin and Ray Wallace, note the chapter on "Learning Disabilities in the Writing Center" by Julie Neff-Lippman, NCTE, 1994.
Learning Outside the Lines: Two Ivy League Students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD Give You the Tools for Academic Success and Educational Revolution, by Jonathan Mooney and David Cole, Fireside, 2000.
Writing in the Center, by Irene Clark, note the chapter entitled, "Dealing with Learning Disabilities in the Center" by Julie Neff-Lippman, Kendall Hunt, 1998.