Job Info for Students
- Log onto IRIS using your IRIS password. (If you do not have an IRIS account, you will be prompted to create one.)
- Select "Employment".
- Use the fields provided to conduct a tailored job search.
You will be able to search for on and off-campus jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities through IRIS.
Once you have identified the positions you would like to pursue…
- Read and follow the application instructions carefully. Instructions vary from position to position. If a standard application is requested, one can be downloaded from this site.
- See The Center for Life Beyond Reed if you would like help preparing a resume or working on interview skills.
- Submit all requested documentation.
Once you are hired…
- Fill out the paperwork (I-9 and W-4) in the Payroll office (Eliot 308) with Dawn Derry before you start working. Be sure to have your Social Security card & drivers license (or state issued ID card) OR passport with you for the I-9 verification. If in doubt about the ID, call or drop by and see Dawn for clarification.
- Download the Handbook for Student Employees (Word file)
If you are interested in getting more extensive information and resources about careers, visit the The Center for Life Beyond Reed website.
If you would like more information and resources on volunteering and involvement with non-profits, visit the SEEDS (Students for Education, Empowerment, and Direct Service) website.
Please contact the following people if you have questions or feedback: