On-Campus Student Employment
Information for students and employers about on-campus jobs.
Welcome! This website is designed to make it easier for students seeking jobs and employers seeking students to find each other. Think of it as a match-making service.
Job Info for Students
Connect to IRIS to search for job openings on or off campus, look for Federal Work-Study positions, find internships, and search volunteer opportunities.
- Instructions on using the Gateway, applying for jobs, and getting hired.
- If you are interested in getting more extensive information and resources about careers, visit the Career Services website.
- If you would like more information and resources on volunteering and involvement with non-profits, visit the SEEDS (Students for Education, Empowerment, and Direct Service) website.
Hiring Info for Campus Employers
Beginning this year, all on-campus employers must enter job openings into the student employment site. Connect to IRIS to create or edit job descriptions, post openings to the searchable job website, and hire students.
- Instructions for campus employers on posting jobs, hiring students, and managing positions.
- For clarification or help, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.