Thank you for your continuing interest in the strategic planning process at Reed College. Final reports from the eleven working groups are provided here, representing the hard work of group members, and significant input and support received from the Reed community over the course of the year.
In order to access the reports, your Reed College Kerberos username and password will be required. If you need assistance, please contact Computer User Services at firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-777-7525.
Strategic Planning Partners (SP2): SP2 is a coalition of alumni, parents, and friends. The goals of SP2 were to bring additional perspectives to the strategic planning process, to focus on issues relevant to student success, and to consider the role of volunteers and donors in implementation of strategic planning goals. They have delivered their final reports, generated from interviews, review of programs, and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data. Links to the work of SP2 can be found on the left navigation bar.
Alumni Survey: The college also conducted an alumni survey, which was filled out by 3,174 alumni. The results are in and may be accessed through the link on the left navigation bar.
We encourage you to read through the reports and if you have questions, please feel welcome to contact the Ad Hoc Strategic Priorities Committee at email@example.com.
The Reed College board of trustees, faculty, and the staff and students who served on the working groups will meet in June 2014 to consider these reports.
-Ad Hoc Strategic Priorities Committee, May 2014
Working Group Reports
- Group A: Foundational Curriculum
- Group B: Intermediate and Advanced Curriculum
- Group C: The Arts at Reed
- Group D: Education Outside the Classroom
- Group E: January and Summer Term
- Group F: Community Governance & Academic Administrative Structure
- Group G: Research, Teaching, and the Liberal Arts College
- Group H: Faculty and Staff Quality of Life
- Group I: Whom Do We Want to Educate
- Group J: Student Success
- Group K: Long-Term Financial Health of the College
- All Strategic Planning Working Group Reports