Sexual Assault Prevention and Response at Reed
Reporting to Confidential External Resources
- A student may report a sexual assault to one of a number of external confidential resources, including community crisis lines, hospitals, and clinicians or counselors.
- These external resources have the same obligations to maintain confidentiality as do members of the Reed HCC staff.
- External confidential resources are available 24/7, year-round.
- Reporting a sexual assault to an external confidential resource does not obligate the student to report the incident to any other office or individual.
- Students may report a sexual assault to an external confidential resource at any time, regardless of whether or not a report has been made to police, community safety, or the Reed HCC.
A list of confidential external resources is available here.