- Fully furnished apartment including: washer/dryer, satellite tv access with DVR, dishwasher (view photos of some of the RD apts. below)
- Meal plan
- Apartments are dog or cat friendly
- Free on-campus parking
- 10-month position
- Subsidized public transportation monthly passes
- Excellent public transportation through Tri-Met and access to three Zipcars parked at Reed.
- Free access to Reed College gym facilities
- No sales tax in Oregon- We think this qualifies as a benefit, anyway!
- There are funds available for professional development opportunities including conference attendance, professional organization membership, and student affairs staff development sessions. Previous and current Resident Directors have attended NASPA, ACPA, and ACUHO-I. Resident Directors have also attend conferences related to their collateral position interests such as NASPA’s multicultural institute , NASPA’s mental health conference, Roots of Change: Men, Sex and Justice, National Conference for Race & Ethnicity in Higher Education, Consortium on High Achievement and Success, Association for Outdoor Recreation Educators, the National Academic Advising Association, among many others.
- Opportunities to serve on campus-wide committee with student, faculty, staff. Past committee include First Year Experience, Sexual Assault Task Force, Health ad Safety Committee, Reed Entertainers, etc.
- Opportunity to audit both academic and physical education classes with permission from the instructor.
Visit the Human Resources webpage for more information
- Accrue up to 20 vacation days each year and seven holidays are regularly observed by the college
- Medical and dental insurance
- Domestic partner benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Allegiance Flex plan
- to be eligible you must be employed by the institution for a year or been enrolled in the program at a previous institution
- Reed College contributes 10% of your salary once you meet the eligibility requirements
- Life Insurance
Click on the photos to enlarge