DIVISION OF STUDENT SERVICES
Spring Semester Housing
In the housing lottery, students cannot select housing for only Spring semester. If you plan on studying abroad or going on a leave for Fall semester, then you should either not participate in the lottery or should make sure you cancel your housing contract by the deadline. If you are interested in housing for just Spring semester please contact Residence Life during late Fall semester to express interest and inform us of your preferences. To expedite the process, please include your answers to the following questions in your email to Residence Life:
- What is your Reed ID number?
- What is your preferred email address?
- What is your phone number?
- What is your current class year?
- What is your housing area preference? Please rank your top three area groups (e.g. ODB, Cross Canyons, Naito/Sullivan, etc.)
- What is your room type preference (double or single)?
- Where on campus would you absolutley NOT live?
- Why are you seeking Spring semester housing?
- Is there anything else Residence Life needs to know?
We typically have room for all students who want to live on campus during Spring semester, but do not know what our specific availability will be until after Fall semester ends.