- Hometown: Accra, Ghana
- Adviser: Kim Clausing
- Thesis:An Analysis of the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment inflows to Sub-Saharan Africa.
- What it’s about: Evaluating the relationships between the factors that would influence foreign investment (e.g. openness to trade, quality of the institutions, etc.) in an African setting.
- What it’s really about:Whether corruption need always hobble African economies.
- Cool stuff:Volunteered as mentor at inner-city school. Co-founded Black and African Student Union. Played soccer. Went skiing!
- Financial Aid: Yes
- Random Thoughts: Without Reed, I wouldn’t have the means to become a man of my own rights. Reed has enabled me to become a global citizen. Next I plan to go home and start a microfinance agency to allow the rural poor to build wells, help autistic kids, and install mosquito netting. Without financial aid I would not have been able to attend such a prestigious institution and the level of education that it provides.