The extraordinary generosity of Reed College alumni, parents, and friends has made the new Performing Arts Building possible.
Individuals have committed a total of $11.6 million to the project.
Additionally, the following foundations have made grants in support of the performing arts building:
- Collins Foundation: $350,000 over 3 years
- Meyer Memorial Trust: $100,000 over 3 years
- James F. and Marion L. Miller Foundation: $133,555 over three years for audio visual equipment in the building
- M. J. Murdock Charitable Trust: $300,000
- The Miller Foundation has made a related grant of $166,445 in support of Reed's performing arts program to help Reed initiate two new theatre staff positions.