We can’t wait to meet you!
We’re excited that you’re coming to Reed and we are planning lots of events to help you learn about campus, meet people, and discover what it takes to be a fully engaged member of our community. Check back for updates in late March.
On this site you’ll find:
- Information on what you need to do to get started this summer
- Orientation Odyssey information and registration
- Orientation schedules
Please Note: There is a solar eclipse taking place on Monday, August 21. Because Oregon is directly in the path of the eclipse, many people will be traveling here to get the best views. You may want to book your hotels as soon as possible.
If you have questions about Orientation, feel free to contact the Orientation office at email@example.com or 503/777-7530.
- Friday, August 18
- 1–5 p.m., Kaul Auditorium: Check-in and dorm move-in for students who have pre-registered for an Orientation Odyssey (Outdoor and SEEDS)
- All day: International students arrive and International Odyssey begins
- Saturday, August 19
- Early morning: Outdoor and SEEDS trips leave campus
- Monday, August 21
- Early evening: SEEDS trips return to campus
- Tuesday, August 22
- All day: New Reedie and Parent Orientation begins
- 9 a.m.–2 p.m.: Check-in and move-in for students and parents
- Wednesday, August 23
- 6 p.m.: Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 28
- Evening: New Reedie Orientation concludes