Non Profit, First Class & Periodical mailings
Reed Mail Services processes automation rate non profit Standard mailings for Reed offices, departments and organizations. Automation rate mailings are more complex to prepare than they once were but they are much easier for the dept or office sending them because Mail Services does all the work! Send us your mailing list via email enclosure in Excel , Word or Filemaker format and send us your mail pieces. Mail Service can print addresses directly on card stock "post cards" or folded "self mailers".We can also insert 1 or 2 sheets in a business size envelope and then print the addresses on the envelope. Of course its not really that easy. Not just any mail piece can be sent at non-profit automation rates. The mail pieces/ envelopes need to have their design approved by the Reed Public Affairs office to assure that it is automation compatible and meets non-profit criteria. Once these assurances are obtained simply send the address list and mail pieces to Mail Services. We'll do the rest.
Non Profit Standard
Here are the requirements for a non profit standard mailing:
- Must be over 200 pieces, or 50 lbs in the mailing.
- Must be identical pieces.
- Must have a Reed involvement stated in the piece.
- Must have a Reed return address.
- Must be run through CASS certified mailing software with NCOA link within 95 days of mailing
- Delivery times are usually 7-10 days to the east coast. 1-3 days locally.
Please ask us about the qualifications for periodical mail. At this time, only the Reed magazine is sent at periodical rate.