Based on the Social Change Model of Leadership Development, we expect students will:
1. Compose a personal definition of leadership shaped by personal values and existing literature.
2. Identify the personal values that are most important to them
3. Examine their own identities and cultures in relation to their practice of leadership
4. Examine their application of skills and tools for effective communication
5. Examine their application of skills and tools for effective collaboration
6. Understand the principles of ethical civic engagement and community service
Questions about learning outcomes? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.