|Class-specific resources||Recommended dictionaries|
|Language-specific resources||Literary and cultural resources|
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online (Reed only): Russian-English and English-Russian dictionaries with audio of native-speaker pronunciation
- Freedict - English to Russian
The following software is available in the Instructional Media Center:
- Learn Russian Now! (Interactive software) PG2113 .L437 1998 CD-ROM
|Keyboard layout setup: Type using a Russian keyboard.||Keyboard layout setup: Type using a Russian keyboard.|
On-screen keyboard: View keyboard layouts.
Keyboard Viewer: View keyboard layouts.
The Russian Phonetic keyboard maps Russian characters onto their approximate English equivalents and may be the easiest for an English-speaking Russian learner to use. The Language Lab has keyboard covers available for checkout the align with the Russian-PC keyboard layout.
- The Russian Sound System: Pronunciation Guide Practice Book for Beginners of Russian - Anna Yatsenko
- Russian Grammar in Literary Contexts - Audio files
- Let's Talk About Life! - Audio files for "An Integrated Approach to Russian Conversation".
- Russnet - provides a wealth of Russian-learning resources, including language modules for students at all levels.
- Master Russian - resources for grammar, vocabulary, culture, and speaking and reading practice.
- Russian Verb Conjugator
- LearnRussian - Online resources for beginners of Russian.
- Rockin' Russian - practice Russian by watching music videos and taking quizzes.
- Morpheem - build Russian vocabulary in the context of sentences taken from books, news reports, and newpapers.
- Argumenty i fakty (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Literaturnaia gazeta (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Nezavisimaia gazeta (also in print; shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Pravda Online
- Segodnia (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Slovo (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- The Return: Two brothers embark upon a fishing tirp with their long-estrangled father, who has suddenly reapeared after a 12-year-long absensce. (researched and summarized by Madison Gordon)
- Russian Portal Language Blog - A great blog with many interesting and fun links for learning the Russian language and culture.
- Google Россия - the Russian Google
- Руссий Журнал - offers a wide range of Russian full-text journals and books, as well as a search engine for Russian websites
- Яндекс - search engine for Russian websites