Reed College has partnered with peerTransfer to offer an innovative and streamlined way to transfer international tuition payments. peerTransfer's mission is to save international students and their families money that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. With peerTransfer, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Reed College account will be faster, and you will be notified via email when it is received.
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Click or go to: http://reed.peertransfer.com to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which funds will be coming and the payment amount in US dollars you wish to make to your student bill
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some additional basic information, you will book the transaction and will be instructed via email on how to pay peerTransfer from your home country bank account.
- peerTransfer will then forward the US dollar amount to Reed College where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt of payment
- At any time, you will have a dedicated customer service team reachable via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions