Giving to Reed
Reedies for Reedies: Reed-based financial aid is a student-led initiative to raise scholarship money for an incoming student next year. This collaborative effort is led by current Reedies, for a future Reedie.
The Annual Fund raises money for Reed College from alumni, parents, and friends. Last year, gifts to the Annual Fund provided over $3.8 million for financial aid, faculty, library resources, and other immediate needs.
Reedies for Reedies
6th Annual T-Shirt Design Contest
The Reedies for Reedies t-shirt design contest is back! We need your help to come up with a design for this year's Reedies for Reedies t-shirt.
To enter the contest, submit your design on a white 8.5” x 11” sheet of paper to the Development office in Eliot 210 by 5pm on Friday, March 25. Don’t forget to include your name and email address!
Some details about the contest:
- The winning design will appear on the front of the shirts. The back of the shirts will say Reedies for Reedies and list the Annual Fund website.
- Designs must somehow promote love for Reed.
- Designs must be original and may not contain copyrighted images or slogans.
- Designs can include text and drawings.
- All students will have the opportunity to vote for the design they like best.
- The student whose design is chosen wins $100 cash.
- Shirts will be printed and given away at a future Reedies for Reedies event.
- You must be a current Reed student to enter.
Contact Adrienne Boyle in the Annual Office at email@example.com with any questions.