Giving to Reed
Reedies for Reedies: Reed-based financial aid is a student-led initiative to raise scholarship money for an incoming student next year. This collaborative effort is led by current Reedies, for a future Reedie.
The Annual Fund raises money for Reed College from alumni, parents, and friends. Last year, gifts to the Annual Fund provided over $3.8 million for financial aid, faculty, library resources, and other immediate needs.
Reedies for Reedies
T-Shirt Design Contest
The Reedies for Reedies t-shirt design contest is back! We need your help to come up with a design for this year's Reedies for Reedies t-shirt.
To enter the Reedies for Reedies t-shirt design contest submit your design by 5pm on Friday, November 22. Submissions can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be delivered to the Development Office in Eliot 210. Don’t forget to include your name and contact information!
Some details about the contest:
- The winner will receive $100 cash!
- Your design must promote love for Reed.
- Your design must be original and may not contain copyrighted images or slogans.
- All students will have the opportunity to vote for the design they like best.
- Shirts will be printed and given away at a future Reedies for Reedies event.
- You must be a current Reed student to enter.
Contact Adrienne Boyle in the Annual Office at email@example.com with any questions.