Financial Aid

Exit Counseling

Eliot hall picturefall leaves picturestudent studying picture


Click here to complete exit counseling for your Federal Stafford, Direct Stafford, and/or Grad PLUS Loan.

You will need your FAFSA PIN to complete exit counseling. If you do not know your PIN, you can retrieve it from the PIN website.