The Parker House, 2840 S.E. Woodstock Boulevard, was purchased by Reed College in 2005. Architect Morris H. Whitehouse designed the home in 1929 for Mary Evans Parker, utilizing the Arts and Crafts style. Many trees and shrubs, which were part of the original design by landscape architect Florence Holmes Gerke, have survived. The home's gardens once extended to the Eastmoreland Golf Course.