SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. Whom can you call in an emergency?
2. What does RSO stand for?
3. Which of these areas on campus uses radioactive materials?
4. Whom should you consult if you have safety concerns regarding radiation safety?
5. Which of these signs indicates a radioactive hazard?
6. If you find a spill in an area posted as containing "Radioactive Materials," whom should you contact?
7. Who is the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)?
8. The guiding principle of radiation protection is to avoid all unnecessary:
9. Which three basic techniques should be used for radiation protection?
10. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to time?