SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. Which of these signs indicates a radioactive hazard?
2. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to distance?
3. Why don’t ancillary personnel have to wear a personal radiation monitoring device?
4. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to time?
5. Whom should you consult if you have safety concerns regarding radiation safety?
6. Which of these areas on campus uses radioactive materials?
7. If you find a spill in an area posted as containing "Radioactive Materials," whom should you contact?
8. All packages used to transport radioactive materials are labeled.
9. With the concept of ALARA, which of the following could provide good shielding from radiation?
10. Every person receives a measurable radiation dose each year.