SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. Every person receives a measurable radiation dose each year.
2. What colors are the warning signs for radioactive materials and radiation areas?
3. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to distance?
4. Does routine cleaning occur in rooms with radiation-producing machines?
5. Besides notifying your supervisor and/or the Radiation Safety Officer, what should you do if you find a spill in an area posted as "Radioactive Materials"?
6. Whom can you call in an emergency?
7. All packages used to transport radioactive materials are labeled.
8. What does RSO stand for?
9. Areas where radioactive materials are used are regularly tested for contamination (radiation where it does not belong).
10. If you find a spill in an area posted as containing "Radioactive Materials," whom should you contact?