SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. All packages used to transport radioactive materials are labeled.
2. Whom should you consult if you have safety concerns regarding radiation safety?
3. Who is the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)?
4. Besides notifying your supervisor and/or the Radiation Safety Officer, what should you do if you find a spill in an area posted as "Radioactive Materials"?
5. All rooms containing equipment that produces X-rays will be labeled.
6. Which of these areas on campus uses radioactive materials?
7. Which of these signs indicates a radioactive hazard?
8. In a room with a sign reading "Caution Radioactive Material", which of the following are you permitted to do?
9. Why don’t ancillary personnel have to wear a personal radiation monitoring device?
10. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to distance?