SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. What is the telephone number for Community Safety?
2. Which of these signs indicates a radioactive hazard?
3. With the concept of ALARA, which of the following could provide good shielding from radiation?
4. Is safety from radiation during pregnancy a serious concern?
5. Who is the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)?
6. In an area with the sign "Caution Radiation Area," you may remove trash that is NOT labeled radioactive.
7. Besides notifying your supervisor and/or the Radiation Safety Officer, what should you do if you find a spill in an area posted as "Radioactive Materials"?
8. Whom can you call in an emergency?
9. What colors are the warning signs for radioactive materials and radiation areas?
10. What does RSO stand for?