SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. Whom should you consult if you have safety concerns regarding radiation safety?
2. What does RSO stand for?
3. Areas where radioactive materials are used are regularly tested for contamination (radiation where it does not belong).
4. In a room with a sign reading "Caution Radioactive Material", which of the following are you permitted to do?
5. All rooms containing equipment that produces X-rays will be labeled.
6. Every person receives a measurable radiation dose each year.
7. All packages used to transport radioactive materials are labeled.
8. Which of the following statements is true?
9. Why don’t ancillary personnel have to wear a personal radiation monitoring device?
10. Whom can you call in an emergency?