SCORE ________ (80% = pass)
Print name: _______________________________ Date: ______________
Signature: _________________________________ Reed ID: ___________
1. Who is the Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)?
2. In an area with the sign "Caution Radiation Area," you may remove trash that is NOT labeled radioactive.
3. With the concept of ALARA, what technique should be used with regard to time?
4. With the concept of ALARA, which of the following could provide good shielding from radiation?
5. What is the telephone number for Community Safety?
6. Which of these signs indicates a radioactive hazard?
7. Which three basic techniques should be used for radiation protection?
8. Areas where radioactive materials are used are regularly tested for contamination (radiation where it does not belong).
9. Whom can you call in an emergency?
10. Does routine cleaning occur in rooms with radiation-producing machines?